Monday, November 2, 2009

Short note this week

   This is going to be a very short letter this week. I don't have much time, we went to the beach in constitucion today! Its was a ton of fun, but it's late and p-day is about over. SO I don't have much time, but I'll fill you in on some details now, and write a much longer letter about this week next week.

   SO we have an investigator named Marta whos being baptized the 8th! But in a different ward, but it doesn't really matter. We have a couple who may or may not be baptized the 8th or 15th. There's a young boy named Geremías who is super cool, and he's progressing really well. His whole family is. It's amazing how the gospel really can change peoples lives. I love it here. Well I've got to go. I'm very sorry about such a short letter. I'll make up for it next week. I'll also answer all your questions next week.
Love yopu all!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment