Monday, May 31, 2010

Bueno Choro!

  Well here I am, another week gone by and another Pday. So you know, the more flaite people call each other choro, which actually means mussel. How interesting. Well this week was another one that sadly wasn't too eventful. But I'll try my best to let you in on what went on.

  Well on Tuesday we had a family home evening at a familys house, and Nacho and Cristian came, so that was really good. Cristian really understood it well, he's a pretty cool kid. I know for sure he's gonna get baptized. The next day we had another appointment with Nacho and his mom. So there the mom informed us that Nacho wouldn't be able to be baptized, even though he wants to. I guess the dad is completely against it. But were gonna do some stuff, and try to talk to the dad. Faith can't be lost too easily.
  On Thursday we had a pretty cool lesson with Miguel the preacher. During that lesson he seemed a lot more willing to find out if what we share is true. He even said, I guess I'm not doing all I can to find out if it's true. So theres still hope for him.
  Then Sunday was disappointing, none of our investigators came to church. An interesting fact, we sat down and gave one lesson between Saturday and Sunday! So that was a little bit tough, but I guesss that's just how things are.
  And today we had a zone activity- We played dodgeball and made french toast. Boy I'm tired, but it was a lot of fun. And after I get done here at internet, there's a cool traveling shop here, it's like a bunch of little shops from different countries, and I think I'm gonna buy some cool stuff there.
  Well that's what happened this week. Pretty sure this week will be better. OH, just remembered something. Yesterday the Chilean national team played Ireland here in our sector! But we weren't over there. Oh well. Well the church is true, I love you all for all your support, and hope you have great weeks! And to make up a bit, I'm gonna send some pictures!

Pic 1: me with a funny trash can


2: Part of the sector


3:A weird statue thing


No comments:

Post a Comment