Monday, July 19, 2010

Good week!

Well I'm sorry about the mistake of not sending the email last week. I did it and everything I guess I just forgot to send it. Que tonto. Yeah, well this week was pretty alright. We had some touger days, but there were also good points too. So yeah, I'll put on some of the fotos from the trip to the snow, it was a lot fo fun. (Next week, forgot the camera!)

  So actually not too much happened during the beginning of the week. It was pretty normal. But later things got more interesting. So on Friday my comp went to Concepcion for a leader meeting, and I stayed here with a new missionary, Elder Dastrup. It's pretty interesting being with someone brand new. So that was Friday.
  Saturday was pretty tough but rewarding. So at like 4pm we went to give tours of the church. The first guy we talked to was super drunk. It was funny, he did the normal drunk guy stuff (kissing my hand for example), and then he said I was beautiful because I had one eye, an eye on the side of it and a nose in the middle! It was way funny. That same day we did more tours, and this guy just growled at me as he went by. So that was also very funny. So it was 9pm on Saturday, and our appointment with Sonias sister fell (Sonia went on vacation to Santiago). We hadn't entered into a house all day, so we decided to say a prayer and do some more contacts. So we pray, knock a door and they let us in! It was soo cool. And they were a pretty good family.
  Then Sunday was pretty normal. Karla (Sonias sister) came too! So she's basically the only person we have who is progressing more. The rest are progressing but just haven't come to church yet.
  Well that's actually all that happened this week. Today we met up in the church and watched Toy Story 3! It was good but we only had it in spanish, It'd probably be a lot better in English. But it was good nonetheless. We also played some soccer with some kids from the ward. Also a lot of fun,. And now here we are.
  Sorry this leters so small! Next weeks already cambios! So I'll know if I stay again or move on. But this weeks gonna be good. I love being here, I love the work. The church is true.

Elder Ryan Mayberry

No comments:

Post a Comment