Monday, July 26, 2010

Chao, Chillan!

Hello everyone!
Well as you can see in the title, cambios were today, and I'm getting changed! More on that in a bit. But first I'll relate about what happened this week. Which once again, I'm sorry to say is not much. But here goes nothing.

  Well this week not too much happened. We have been seeing some progress with our investigators though, which is good. So we've been seeing a lot of progress with Sonias sister, Karla. She's really understanding a lot better, and she's came to church the past 3 weeks. I'm pretty sure she'll be baptized on the 8th. Another person were teaching is john, who we found kind of recently, but he also is doing really good. He understands really well. We're also teaching Ruth and Jorge, who are doing pretty good, but it's costing them to go to church. They just need to commit to going.
  But apart from that nothing exciting happened this week. But we did have a ward talent show, which turned out pretty good. We even did a little number, which we recorded and I'll show you when I get home.
  But yeah, so today I learned I'm getting changed! I'm going to the zone Penco, which is like 20 minutes away from Concepcion. I hear its pretty cool there, it's located by the beach. But I'm becoming the senior comp. My comp actually came in the mission with me, and I've heard he's cool. So it should be good. I actually didn't really want to go, nor was I expecting it. especially cuz we're teaching a lot of good people right now, that I know are gonna get baptized. Karla for example. But the worst part is that Sonias out of town in Santiago, so I won't get to say bye to her. But the Lord just has diffferent plans for me. So I'll let you know how everything goes next week! I've got a day of saying bye and packing, and tomorrow I travel.
  Well I'm gonna make up for this short email by putting on some pictures.
  So there's one of the Tsunami in Dichato taken from my comps camera. In the pic you can see 2 houses, and in between theres some orange and yellow tile on the wall. thats where his house was.
  Theres another in the snows, one of the zone, and another of the snow.
So there you have it! Have a great week, the church is true, love you all!
Elder Ryan Mayberry













No comments:

Post a Comment