Monday, January 31, 2011

Another week...

  Well, there went another week here in Jardin del Valle. I'm gonna apologie in advance, my email this weeks not gonna be too exciting. It was for the most part a pretty average week here. Let's see...Monday: normal. Tuesday was good because we had a miniconference with the President. It was a really good conference, we kind of went over the new standards and new rules, and did a lot of practices. It was all in all a good conference, I left it feeling really edified and good. Wednesday; normal Thursday, Friday, Saturday: normal. I'm so sorry for this email. Sunday was not too fun either, we had 0 investigators in church. 
   Well I'm gonna lay it down for you, how this sectors holding up. So a little about the sector, it's pretty big. We should be using bikes, mines good, but my comps is broken and being repaired. So we do a lot ot walking. This sector is definitely the most calm one I've been in, there's like no flaites or bad kids. It's just a nice part of the city.  It's mostly just suburban. 
   And about our investigators. Well, were still looking for more, we found 9 new people this week, so that's good. But we gotta get these people to church. We've found some really good people, who I'm pretty sure will progress, but we just gotta help them take the step to getting to church. And so that's what were focusing on this week. 
   Well that's about it! This week should be good, with hard work I think we'll see a lot of people in church this next week. I love you all, have a great week!
Elder Ryan Mayberry

No comments:

Post a Comment