Monday, August 16, 2010

Good Job!

  I couldn't think of a nice title for this weeks email. But anyways, here I am again, another week flown by. Now this cambio's half over! One of my comps once told me that time goes by faster and faster in each sector your in, and this has proven to be true. Well this week was pretty good. But unfortunately not that much to write in this email. But there are still a couple things. So here goes...

  Well this week has been pretty normal. But on Tuesday we did a minicambio, and I went to the sector Penco Centro. There we had a cool experience with one of their investigators. He told us about how right when he was at the hardest point in his life he was praying to have some help. And that's right when the missionaries showed up, and he told us about how he recognized it as an answer to his prayers. It's always so cool seeing how the Lord works in this work.
  Well apart from that this week was a pretty normal one. But Sunday was a good day, because Bryan got baptized! It was really cool, especially because his brother got to do the baptism! Other than that this week we're trying to work with people going to church. That's where we're at right now. Lots of our investigators work every other weekend, and most of them worked this weekend. So next week should be good for having people in church.
  And today I had to work on some of my Chilean ID card stuff here in Concepcion. I think my emails are getting smaller and smaller, something I'll work on. But like I said I'm gonna send a bunch of pictures. Well, bad news. My camera battery died, but I did manage to get 2 pictures off. They're of the sector no mas.
  Well this next week I'll write a better letter. I love you all! This is the Lords work, and his church.
Until next week,

Elder Ryan Mayberry









No comments:

Post a Comment